I Want to Learn to Swim

We belong to a local health club that provides (among many other classes) swim lessons. Don't get me started on how hard it is to register them...That's a story for another day. Anyway, I got all 4 kids into swim classes this session. Our Monday, FHE nights are spent @ the gym in or around the pool...at least for the next 5-6 weeks. I don't know why I didn't get pictures of the other kids, but I'll have to one of these days. But, here are some pictures of Allison. She's really doing very well for being in her 1st session and ALONE.When they sit on the side, they're supposed to hold a noodle in their lap. Kick & splash!She actually got Allison to lay back & (kind of) float. She freaks out & flails about when I try.I was having fun watching & snapping pictures...Isn't she cute? I laugh to see that the crying kid next to her doesn't even phase her.Oops! I've been spotted! What a crazy girl...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese...Yay!??!

Avery Updates

Video Friday