Mommy Mia!

Yesterday, I was on the computer checking my email. Allison was napping & the girls were watching TV just in the next room. I could hear that they were playing Mommy & Baby. I could hear Mia telling Adelaide that she was stinky & Adelaide replying in her "baby voice" that yes, she was poopy. This interupted me & I asked about it. I only half heard something about not "real mom" I mean "pretend mom". (This is rather a regular occurrence in our house.) I don't know what exactly made me peek over the couch, but this is what I found - "Mommy" & "Baby" (complete with bottle).

"Mommy Mia" was changing "Baby Adelaide's" diaper! Just a couple of problems: Mommy didn't take off baby's diaper, she just put the new one over the top of the old - Second, it was Allison's diaper, there fore 2 sizes too small. They were laughing & so cute I couldn't help but laugh.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hilarious!! That is too funny about putting on a diaper that was too small!
Jesmyluk said…
I love it! Classic kids! This one had me cracking up like crazy. Mommy Mia and Baby Adelaide. Nothin' better than that.

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese...Yay!??!

Avery Updates

Video Friday