My First Speed Scrap
OK, I don't know who scrapbooks or what. Anyway, some people do what are called speed scraps. Basically, you start with one instruction. Then you get 1 instruction every 10 minutes for an hour. Then, after the last one, you have an additional hour to finish & post your completed page. This was the first one I was able to do. It was pretty fun, and I really like my layout.
Before I show you my page, here are the instructions.
1. Find 4 papers-2 solid and 2 prints
2. Crop only one paper. The others must stay square. (any size will do)
3. 1 picture altered (b/w, tinted, sepia) Picture must stay rectangular or square.
4. Use a wrap of some sort on your picture.
5. Use a ribbon (must be separate from your wrap), a couple of buttons, and a flower
6. Word Art/Title your page-But, it must include some type of embellishment in it. It can even be one of the ones from step 5.
7. Date your layout