Stages...

Yesterday, Daddy was privileged to accompany me & 3 small girls to the dentist. (I'll save all the details for another post...let's just say, I can't be 2 or 3 places @ once, no matter how confident the dentist's office is in their scheduling.)

As we were sitting in the waiting room for the 10+ minutes past Amelia's scheduled appt time (+ the 15 we arrived early), Allison started becoming restless (go figure). Even with Monsters Inc. to watch, there was still climbing on chair & tables to be done. At one point, after I told her to stop pulling on Adelaide & not to climb on me, she looks at me & mumbles something (she's very hard to understand a lot of the time). Then, pretty clearly says, "I hate you, mom."

I reply with, "I'm sorry."

Allison says, "I hate you, mom." Then, leaning over to dad..."I love, dad."

I wasn't destroyed or anything. I mean, she's 3 & I'm sure this won't be the last time she's says she hates me. It's just the first time I've heard it from her. Ah, so it begins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese...Yay!??!

Avery Updates

Video Friday