Just Dandy!

With the weather warming up a bit and all the rain we've been getting lately, we have seen many pretty, little flowers around the neighborhood. Yes, I mean Dandelions. Listening to Mia & Adelaide, you'd think these things were as desirable & beautiful as roses - rather than the weeds that they are. These 2 are just too cute picking flowers just as happy as they can be. I don't mind, because if they pick them, they won't grow into the puffy dandelions. I do have one rule though...No Dandelions in the house. So, they pick them. Play for a bit (usually getting married), then they leave their flowers on the BBQ grill or in a pile by the door. Maybe I'm too harsh, but I don't think I need a cup full of water & dead weeds sitting on my kitchen counter. I know. Mean Mom.They each had a little bouquet. Yup, there were lots in our yard, but there are even more in other yards. I guess I should be glad to have them picked. Now, if they could pull out the rest of the weed too.

Comments

Jesmyluk said…
I miss dandelions! I had forgotten how much I love them and I remember making a wish and blowing on the fluff ones too. I miss the midwest so much sometimes. Its the little things like dandelions.

The girls are so cute holding the bouquets of dandelions in their hands. I used to do the same thing...you can also make really cute little wreaths out of them to go on the girls' heads.

Would make for cute pics you know?

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese...Yay!??!

Avery Updates

Video Friday