March 29th - We Have Snow

I know, it's officially Spring and almost April. We actually got snow in the wee hours of the morning. When I went to bed last night, it was pouring down rain. I honestly figured that it would continue & never change to rain. I was wrong. Obviously.Of course, Adam started a snowball fight.Poor Allison pretty much stayed on the sidewalk most of the time. This is right before she tried to pick up some snow. - She lost her balance & ended up stuck on her back like a turtle. So funny!Mia thought it was HILARIOUS to through snowballs at me.Adelaide kept making faces at me.They all had a great time playing for the short time they withstood the cold. Good thing too. - All the snow was melted by the afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese...Yay!??!

Avery Updates

Video Friday