February 8, 2009

Blog Re-Design

Life is pretty boring lately. It's been cold, and I like staying in when I can. Besides, I've been totally obsessed about digital scrapbook designs lately. Bry says he needs to do an intervention. I have downloaded several GB of very cute papers, embellishments & alphabets. I decided to give another try at designing my own blog background. I think it turned out really cute. The big letter are from Shabby Princess, but all of the other elements & paper came from Digi-Designs by Nicole. - It's her "Rustic Grass" collection. I think it's so cute. I love the colors too. They remind me of the way I feel like I'm in-between spring & winter. I'm waiting in anticipation for spring to arrive. Who isn't?

This week should be a busy one...with being in charge of joint activity, preschool, valentine parties, Allison's birthday...I could probably keep going, but I want to be able to get out of bed in the morning without feeling too overwhelmed. Life is good. It's good to be busy, right?

4 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

Way cute makeover! Seriously you should make a business of this!

Busy week for us too. Hopefully it will go quickly.

AFarCryFromNormal said...

You should totally make a business! Heck, some extra $ in the pocket is ALWAYS good. It is kinda saturated but I still think there is a good market for customized blog layouts!!

I personally would LOVE you to show me how to at least do more with my memory mixer. Isn't that the same program you have? I LOVE the idea of digi scrapbooking. It just takes less time etc. I still love making handmade cards though!

CUTE LAYOUT!!!!!

Jess said...

Kim I woulod be your bestest customer EVER if you decided to start your own blog design website!!!! I LOVE the new design by the way!! Super cute and SO you!! Love you!

Mary said...

I am very impressed! I wanted to do something like that, but didn't even know where to begin and just paid someone. I am lazy like that.