Montgomery Academy 07-08

Amelia LOVED attending preschool this year.
She was part of a very active, very young class. In fact, it was a class of six 3-year olds. Thursday was the last day of preschool, and we had a party. They went through their daily routine to show the moms what they did at preschool.

I was particularly impressed with the sign-language that the kids knew. They learned one sign for each letter of the alphabet. It's fun to watch Adelaide in the middle trying to keep up. - She does pretty well. So CUTE!!!


They also did a play. - Mrs. Fata read "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and the children acted out some of the lines. They were rolled into little balls & "popped" out of their eggs. They gobbled up the items from the story. Then, they made a cocoon out of the parachute that they could all fit under. Then they came out & waved the parachute as they were now beautiful butterflies. It was great!! Amelia enjoyed this year immensely.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Kim will you email me your code for this so I can upload it to my blog. Andrea will be emailing me the play that I videoed too so I can forward that to you too!

I was very impressed by them remembering all these signs too. Very cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese...Yay!??!

Avery Updates

Video Friday