My Crazy Little Booty Baby

I just really wanted to share these, mostly with my friends & family who don't see us often. Just a little background - When Adam was a baby, he would get SO excited & bounce on his butt. He literally would bounce so high, he came off the ground. Sometimes, he would get so high, his legs were 1/2 straightened & other times we would fling himself forwards onto his hands & knees. In any case, it was hilarious to watch my little jumping-bean of a baby bounce around. After having 3 little sisters, and none of them developing this habit, I was convinced it was just another quirky "Adam-Thing".

NOPE! Avery has gradually come to bounce, and has even adapted it to develop her own method of transport. She's 9months in another few days, and refuses to crawl on all fours like a "normal" kid. I guess she really does belong in this family!

This was taken back in July. Sorry I didn't post it sooner Jess!

This one was taken in August, and she seems to get the hang of this bouncing thing. She's gonna get airborne!
This is just to show you how she moves about. Too funny! I swear she has to have AMAZING leg muscles.

Comments

Joyce said…
Avery is sooo cute. I love the way she has learned to get around. Also, so sad about that sunburn, she glows!
Jesmyluk said…
Its about time! LOL She is so stinkin' cute!!! Love her boot scootin!! Brings back the memories!! Thanks for posting the videos!! Give her a big hug from me please??? Luv ya!
Normal Mom said…
I love the scoot! She is such a doll. You have beautiful kids!
corn fed girl said…
She cracks me up! She moves so fast on her bum! Ok...I know I shouldn't say this....but the sunburn...it's cute & funny & sad at the same time! But mostly cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese...Yay!??!

Avery Updates

Video Friday