President's Day Out

It's been a while since I've been out of town or gone on an outing with or without the kids, so I figured President's Day was a good option. I asked Bry to take the day off so he could go with us & then just had to decided whether to go North (to Chicago) or South (to St.Louis). Another friend mentioned that the Shedd Aquarium (in Chicago) had free admission this week, so we decided to go there. After we parked, we decided to hit the Field Museum before going over to Shedd. I totally forgot how big the Field Museum was & totally UNDERESTIMATED the attention span of my kids. Things I thought they would like were uninteresting & vice versa. Crazy Kids.The kids did think Sue was cool.Are we having fun yet?
Dino-Snack?Just a nibble...Is Allison chewing the bone??That's not just a big fish story...
Egyptian bed & Mia playing dead. Cat goddess shrine.Avery loved riding in the wrap. She slept great!Overall, we had a good time. I don't have any Shedd pictures, because I handed the camera to Bryan. Oh well. Note: Don't try to do both in the same day...There is too much to see. We will definitely have to take everyone back again.

Comments

Jesmyluk said…
Those are awesome pics!! I love the one of Allison "eating the bone" & the one of Mia "dead"! So cute & funny! Looks like fun was had by all. Way more fun than what we did, which was nothing but listen to McKenna cough.

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese...Yay!??!

Avery Updates

Video Friday