Avery Updates

Avery is thriving, but I find myself busier than ever. Go figure. At her one month checkup, she weighed 8lb 14oz (born 6lb 15oz). Then at her 2 month checkup, she was 10lb 14oz. I don't think I've had a baby grow so fast. We'll have to see how long this keeps up. She's even close to sleeping through the night. Several nights a week, she sleeps for around 7 hours!

None of my babies like bathtime.
BIG Yawn!

Baby bear in her carseat.

Allison can't stand to leave her be. She loves her baby sister.Sometimes her eyes don't focus together....My poor little crazy-eyes.Happy baby!She's officially grown out of a few outfits like this one.Sad Baby.
Trying to enjoy a little playtime."Look at Mommy Baby!"My Little girls.Floor Dancing
Avery needs her binky.Allison is a punk sometimes...She took Avery's sock off, so I made her put it back on.
It's a lot harder than it looks.

Comments

Jesmyluk said…
hahahahahaha!!!! I LOVED that video!! Classic! So funny!!! I also loved the many, many faces of Avery!! She is getting so big so fast! I am missing all of it!

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese...Yay!??!

Video Friday