My Tutu Two Year Old

So, this year I made the girls costumes (an experiment to see if I could actually save money, rather than spending $60-75 for 3 Princess dresses). More pictures will be forthcoming as they have a chance to actually wear them. Anyway, I decided a while ago that Allison would be a ballerina. I figured, "How hard could it be to make a tutu?" Well, it didn't turn out quite as I envisioned, but with some trimming & adjustments, it DID turn out pretty cute.The only problem, now Allison won't take it off. If she sees it, she takes it & (even though she still has trouble putting on NORMAL clothes) puts it on. So...Today she is wearing a pink tutu over her clothes, even though it doesn't match & it's NOT Halloween. Whatever. I guess I should be glad that she wants to wear it.

Comments

Jesmyluk said…
Awww she is so precious!!! What an adorable tutu!! You are such a good mommy!!
Jen said…
Of course it matches!! Didn't you see the little pink flowers in her pants? It's adorable and so is she! Great job!

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese...Yay!??!

Avery Updates

Video Friday