"Ba-Kenna" AKA Makenna

Yesterday, as I was doing Adelaide's hair for church, she said to me, "I want to play with Ba-kenna mommy."
I responded, "You do? Why?"
She said, "Because I like her. I miss her."
I hated having to explain to her that Makenna & her family lived too far away to visit right now.

Adelaide was only 18 months when we left AZ. We have seen the Cowand's ONLY 2 times since then, June 2007 & December 2007. It's been almost 6 months since we've seen them & I thought it was so cute that she remembered "Ba-Kenna" (who is 5 months older than Mia). It also broke my heart to have to explain to her that we'll have to wait to see her. I know how she feels. I miss Ba-kenna's mommy too. Love you Jess. Just wanted you to know we were thinking of you & your family.

Comments

Jesmyluk said…
AWWWW how sweet is that?! You tell my, Mia~Mia that McKenna misses her too!! And I miss you too!! I am having fun keeping up with what you guys are doing via this blog and the blog is so much fun!!! Love you too, Miss Kimmie!!

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese...Yay!??!

Avery Updates

Video Friday