Another Weather Rant

I feel like I am constantly complaining about the weather. Yesterday was a beautiful day. It was humid, so the house was a little uncomfortable. The low was 65 with a high of only 80. Today, well today is drastically different. It is 48 right now, and it's only expected to be about 56 today (at the most). I guess we're staying inside (at least until Adam gets home). It also wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the dang wind. The wind blows SO hard here. Even if it was warm enough to play outside, it is TOO windy to even fly a kite. It would rip it away or tear it up. Oh well. I guess I should be thankful - I mean in another month, I'll be complaining that it's too hot, humid, and sunny... probably... maybe?.... I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese...Yay!??!

Avery Updates

Video Friday